Monday, June 08, 2009

C'mon Pens, You're the Only Sports We Have Left

it's safe to say that everyone besides Red Wings fans wants, needs, a Game 7 in the SCF. the way the Pens were making the Wings look old and tired in Game 4 took me by surprise, but then Detroit flattens them back in Game 5 and now i simply don't know what to think.

all i know is that last night's OT in the Lakers-Magic game had the least drama of an OT finals game that i can remember...once the Magic missed their buzzer shot you knew it was all over. and without an interesting NBA finals we're looking at the dog days even sooner than expected.

which is why we need a bit more hockey!

5 Comments:

Blogger mookieproof said...

<3

3:17 PM  
Blogger Mac said...

i don't even know what that emoticon means...someone breathing in cold weather?

4:37 PM  
Blogger wifi wizard said...

Ahahaha! It's a heart. Unless you're kidding. I'm not quite sure.

I shall make no comment as to your hockey preferences, but I will say I heard "The Sunset Rock" as an NPR musical interlude the other day!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

As a Penguins fan I thank you for your support...especially after last round. I can't bear to think about the season ending tomorrow. It's a long time until October.

1:31 AM  
Blogger TexasLeaguer said...

The only sports we have left? Yanks vs. Red Sox tonight! I know... baseball in June can be a little boring, but I can't get enough.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home