Thursday, May 07, 2009

Ain't No Party Like A Jussi Party

Jokinen brings the magic to the RBC Center once again with an OT goal that wins game 3 for the 'Canes ... Amazing.

UPDATE and Jussi was at it again last night....game-winner as part of a dominating 3rd period display, Canes head north with a 3-1 series lead, though i don't think anyone is expecting a frustrated Boston to roll over. Still, as usual, 'Canes get no respect from the national media -- Versus tonight had their "emerging stars" segment with nary a 'Cane in sight, but at least one Boston player...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your boys are wreaking havoc with my playoff pool!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Mac said...

that's their m.o.!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

I guess there's a bit of egg on my face after my previous posting about how I wanted the B's to face the Canes in Round 2. Though I'm still clinging to my prediction of B's in 7, it's a bit tenuous. The B's D just doesn't have an answer for the flat-out speed of the Canes. Watching Samsonov make Wideman look silly last night made me yearn for the days of marveling at Samsonov's stick work in a B's uniform. Why can't we get players like that?!? You know, like Jumbo Joe Thornton. B's save face in 7!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home