Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mid Week Listening / Reading


Orchestra Baobab - Made in Dakar
Various Artists - Teenbeat No. 1 Record Label
John Coltrane - Sun Ship

Fennesz - Venice

Drug Rug - s/t

No Age - Nouns


also just finished reading The World Without Us by Alan Weisman, which is a depressing and exciting book about what would happen on earth if humans suddenly disappeared.

i read that book to myself but i read a couple things out loud for the Bookery feature over on
Daytrotter. like most people i am not a fan of my speaking voice recorded, but there it is on the internet. lots of other fun stuff as usual there, too.


4 Comments:

Blogger wifi wizard said...

I don't think there's much I like more than being read to. Loved both of those excerpts. Thanks for that. I know how it is to dislike your own recorded voice, but I think others appreciate it. I certainly. did. =)

4:16 PM  
Blogger brian paulson said...

maybe you should oughta sing the next selection.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Mac said...

hmmm Singing Audio Books -- i'm on it!

9:41 PM  
Blogger roger_the_lodger said...

Have you heard the new Bats album yet Mac?

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home