Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mid-week Listening


got our first snow of the season yesterday -- bizarre snowstorm while the sun was still shining here in Durham. back to just being cold today....

Dodos - Visiter
Bobby and Blumm - everybody loves
New Order - Movement dbl-cd reissue (!!!)
Orchestra Baobab - Made in Dakar
Yura Yura Teikoko - Na Ma Shi Bi Re Na Ma Me Ma I
Sonny Clark - Leapin' and Lopin'
Yo La Tengo - And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside Out
Titus Andronicus - The Airing of Grievances

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Where do you find time to do all this stuff?! Have you got some kind of extra hour in the day nobody else knows about? I am in awe of your prolific output.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Mac said...

listening is passive!
or semi-passive.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Allen said...

I've been digging on Painful for the past couple of days. Especially "Nowhere Near." Gives me goosebumps.

Portastatic and Yo La Tengo sometime in the Winter of last year (I think January) at the Cradle is still among my favorite shows ever.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home