Monday, May 17, 2010

Rocking Is Upon Us


Superchunk is gearing up for a couple shows in the coming weeks -- first up is our first Cats Cradle show since last Summer's XX Merge festival, we're there this Friday with Ryan Gustafson opening up, should be a fun evening! Gonna break out a couple new jams i'm sure, and on account of we're reissuing some older titles soonish, rock some of those ancient numbers as well.

Speaking of ancient numbers, we're playing between The Fall and Pavement next week at the Primavera Sound festival in lovely Barcelona, Spain. I think we've played that bill before! maybe not but seems like it. sandwiched btw two of my favorite bands in one of my favorite cities, can't wait...

UPDATE: we announced some dates for this fall, too....Merge site has the scoop.

(photo by Brian Vetter)

5 Comments:

Blogger Mike DeLong said...

Words fail me. Now I have a reason to go to Omaha.

9:35 PM  
Blogger sarah + john said...

Wow, Superchunk announces tour dates and an album title and I get a Merge shirt... all on my 30th birthday! Thanks, Mac! See you in Chicago!

5:59 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

I second the excitement about Chicago! You will eat well at Taste of Randolph - in particular, I recommend the wares of De Cero (amazing tacos!) and Veerasway (modern Indian).

12:44 PM  
Blogger When hearts turn blue... said...

Awesome news! Any chance of some uk dates...?

4:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

on my way to Cat's Cradle ! Overnighting in Columbus OH, and so looking forward to the show tomorrow !!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home