Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Tuesday Listening

Robyn Hitchcock & the Egyptians - Gotta Let This Hen Out!
Robyn Hitchock - I Often Dream of Trains (In New York)
Hot Snakes - Audit In Progress
Tony Williams - Spring
Hot Chip - One Life Stand
Marvin Gaye - Here My Dear
Shout Out Louds - Work
Replacements - Sorry Ma...
The Kinks - Arthur

also it's fun to watch this:
The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Sarah Palin Uses a Hand-O-Prompter
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorEconomy

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Way to bring out the Robyn Hitchcock and 'Arthur'!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Colbert is beast. I am an understanding person, and I know we are all inherently flawed and hypocritical. But the bullshit that passes for "political rhetoric" these days is just on a whole other plane.

P.S.- I too am listening to Hot Chip today.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home