Monday, March 14, 2011

Popular Venues


played our hometown Cats Cradle as well as a pair of shows in the cozy confines of Radio City Music Hall last week.... good times at all shows for us, the crowd at the Cradle was raucous and we played one of our longer sets ever there, tightening it up considerably for our 40-min slots at RCMH between Wild Flag and Bright Eyes. here's lists from all that!

CATS CRADLE 3/4/11:

Surf
My Gap
Detroit
Cursed Mirror
Rope Light
Rosemarie
Silver Leaf and Snowy Tears
The Question is How Fast
Breadman
Crossed Wires
Digging For Something
Driveway To Driveway
First Part
Martinis on the Roof
Slack
Everything at Once
//
Like a Fool
Hyper Enough
Where Eagles Dare
//
Punch Me Harder
Cast Iron
Precision Auto
Throwing Things

PHOTOS & review at TRIANGLE MUSIC

RADIO CITY 3/8
Learned to Surf
Crossed Wires
Detroit
Seed Toss
My Gap Feels Weird
Like a Fool
Hello Hawk
Digging
Slack

RADIO CITY 3/9
Slack
My Gap Feels Weird
Crossed Wires
For Tension
Skip Steps
Rosemarie
Digging for Something
Driveway to Driveway
The First Part
Hyper Enough

soon after returning from NYC we got news of the terrible quake and tsunami that hit northern Japan. even for a country that gets a lot of earthquakes, this is beyond anything in recent memory and there's a lot of devastation -- please help if you can!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill Hawthorne said...

Portastatic,


My name is Bill Hawthorne and I am a political blogger. Just had a question about your blog and couldn’t find an email—please get back to me as soon as you can (barbaraobrien(at)maacenter.org)

Thanks,
Bill

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.
I started to write blog in English.
I will write about everything, will be a lot of pictures, reviews of books, films, songs etc.
So it would be nice if you visit my blog sometimes :)
(Sorry for mistakes, I'm still learning English)
http://bianchii.blogspot.com
(You can follow me)

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home